Are you happy with your smile? Do you smile with confidence? Have you ever promised yourself you will do something about it one day but always found a reason to delay? Is there a special event looming that you fear you will look back and wish you had felt the confidence to smile? Whether you wish your teeth were whiter, brighter or straighter, our team at Highworth Dental Care can help.
Enjoy straighter teeth the almost invisible way with Invisalign clear aligner orthodontics. Now you can have that lovely straight smile and no one need ever know you are having orthodontic treatment. Advantages of Invisalign:
- It is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world.
- Invisalign is the world’s largest user of state-of-the-art 3D printing technology for making highly accurate, customised aligners.
- Invisalign clear aligners are removable, so you can continue to do all the things you normally do, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- For those who participate in contact sports, Invisalign clear aligners can be removed before you play.
- They are nearly invisible, so people are more likely to notice your changing smile than the aligners themselves.
- The aligners are custom-made with Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack material.
- They fit snugly over your teeth and are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement, gently moving your teeth and even rotating them when needed.
- Aligners made from SmartTrack material are easy to put in and take out. They are also less painful than braces.
- They can improve your overall dental health. You can remove the aligners to maintain good hygiene but also straighter teeth are less susceptible to decay and gum disease. Investing in straighter teeth now may minimise the need for costly dental work in the future.
- Only Invisalign aligners are trimmed to your exact gum line so you can comfortably wear you aligners for the recommended 22 hours a day with little disruption.
- Invisalign’s state-of-the-art digital treatment planning tools mean you only need short and usually non-invasive visits to us every 6 to 8 weeks. We will provide you with your next series of aligners to take home, so you can change them every 1 to 2 weeks, wherever you might be.
Invisalign treatment is clinically proven to be effective. In the hands of an experienced Invisalign provider it can be used to treat mild to complex teeth straightening issues. These include:
- Underbite, which can prevent the normal function of front teeth or molars, leading to tooth wear. It can also cause painful jaw and joint problems.
- Open bite, which can cause poor or painful chewing and even speech impairment. It can also lead to greater issues like temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJD).
- Gapped teeth, where spacing issues and gaps between the teeth can lead to gum problems, periodontal pockets and increased risk of periodontal disease.
- Overly crowded teeth, which can get worse over time and result in severely crooked teeth. This crowding can lead to plaque accumulation, tooth decay and an increased risk of gum disease.
- Deep bite, which can lead to gum problems or irritation and/or wear on the lower teeth, and can cause painful jaw and joint problems.
If you’d like whiter teeth, the team at Highworth Dental Care in Swindon provide a range of teeth whitening services to give you a brighter, more confident smile. Using gel you apply at home, professional tooth whitening is the safe and effective way to remove stains and discolouration leaving you with a brighter, fresher appearance.
Are you unhappy with your smile but don’t know where to start? Do you want to improve the colour, shape and appearance of your smile? If so, a smile makeover may be what you need.
Our full smile makeover uses a mixture of cosmetic dental services to whiten teeth, straighten teeth, repair cracked or broken teeth and replace missing teeth, giving you a fantastic, long-lasting, easy to maintain smile you will be proud of.
Whatever treatment you choose with us at our dental clinic in Swindon, you can be assured of the same excellent standard of patient care. We will walk you through every stage of your treatment, looking after you all the way. Book an appointment today.
Call 01793 762231 or click the button below to book a new patient appointment.