Dental Health Check
At Highworth Dental Care we believe in preventing dental decay by regular dental checks to support a healthy mouth
What we will do for you during your Dental Health Check at Highworth Dental Care
- We will discuss any concerns you may have
- We will discuss your past dental history
- We will ask about your general health and any medication you may be taking so we can identify any potential side effects.
- We will check all your teeth are healthy and for any signs of wear and tear
- We will check the health of your gums
- We will check the TLCS - tongue, lips, cheeks and skin are all healthy.
- We will check your jaw joints are healthy and functioning well
- We may take X Ray pictures to see your teeth in more detail
- We will advise you if any elements of your lifestyle could affect your dental health
- We will plan and discuss any treatment options that are best for you
- We will produce a printed report for you to take home which will clearly show you how healthy your mouth is
Really good and professional. I recommend to everyone!
Absolutely delighted with the care, cleanliness and professional conduct
from receptionists, dentists and their wonderful nurses.
The treatment went exceptionally well and I am over the moon with the results. The
communication during my treatment made me feel as a participant rather than
just a patient.
Being asked if I was OK during the treatment made me feel more relaxed.
Thank you for registering for our newsletter.
Email not correct
Please provide valid email address