In accordance with current legislation we are registered with the Care Quality Commission and work tirelessly to achieve full compliance to ensure your care safety and protection.
You can see our latest inspection report by clicking here
You can also see how we compare to other practices and CQC registered organisations locally by reading other inspection reports on CQC website:
All the clinical dental team are registered with the General Dental Council.
The GDC are the organisation responsible for regulating dental professionals in the UK.
They ensure that all dental professionals abide
by their nine principles.
- Put patients’ interests first
- Communicate effectively with patients
- Obtain valid consent
- Maintain and protect patients’ information
- Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
- Work with colleagues in away that is in patients’ best interests
- Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills
- Raise concerns if patients are at risk
- Make sure your personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in you and the dental profession